Two registers of burials at the German Jews Burying Ground, Great Synagogue, London, 1776-1810, with interments at the New Cemetery, Ducking Pond Lane, Bethnal Green (Brady Street), from the 1790s.
Registers for burials at the German Jews Burying Ground, London
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/107
- Dates of Creation1776-1810
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 volumes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Two registers of burials at the German Jews Burying Ground.
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.