Photographs; circulars; correspondence and child's drawings; notes about visit to Hungary and article by Sarah Meyer; magazines, including Women for Life on Earth and END Journal; proposal for social peace service [alternative to military service]; reports of visits to Hungary by END activists, including updates about PGD activities; press cuttings and English translations of extracts from Hungarian newspapers; minutes of END Hungarian Task Group meetings, with papers for discussion.
File. Peace Group for Dialogue, Hungarian Peace Camp, Budapest, 4-6 July 1983 - END Hungary Working Group.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 532 Cwl SMA/11
- Dates of CreationJuly 1983 - June 1984
- Language of MaterialEnglish , Dutch
- Physical Description1 file