With label recording that the whiskey was supplied to Col. Cornwallis West of Ruthin Castle during the visit of the Prince of Wales (later Edward VII).
Empty Whiskey Bottle
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 PC/31/L/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 PC/31/15
- Dates of CreationMar 1899
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).