From H. A. Tilby , clerk to Flintshire County Council concerning gift from the Canadian government of cheese, flour and potatoes presented to relief committees (incl. St. Asaph) who have offered hospitality to Belgian refugees, and card of thanks from Belgian refugees.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 PC/57/C/19
- Alternative Id.GB 208 PC/57/46
- Dates of Creation1915
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).