Including correspondence relating to St.Asaph flood protection, light of cathedral clock, Flintshire Woodlands Ltd., public footpaths, 'children's corner' on common, proposed footbridge, registration of common land, letting of bowling-green pavilion. Access restricted for 75 years under the Data Protection Act, 1998.
General Correspondence and Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 PC/57/C/7
- Alternative Id.GB 208 PC/57/34
- Dates of Creation1965-1966
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Access restricted for 75 years under the Data Protection Act, 1998.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).