Of Mrs Short Fountain Trust (set up in 1870 by Thomas Vowler Short, bishop of St. Asaph in memory of his late wife Mary to maintain Mary Short's fountain and to supply water to inhabitants of St. Asaph).
Minute Book and Accounts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 PC/57/D/6
- Alternative Id.GB 208 PC/57/85
- Dates of Creation1870-1906
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).