Copies of claims to the Lord Mayor of London's relief fund for workers thrownout of work by the Cripplegate fire in 1897. The claims gave details ofworkers employment and wages.
CRIPPLEGATE FIRE RELIEFFUND
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 0336
- Dates of Creation1897
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description3 volumes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
In November 1897 the Cripplegate fire in the City of London destroyed 100buildings to a cost of 1 million.
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
No further listrequired
Conditions Governing Use