5 sets of copy drawings relating to the design and construction of the University of Edinburgh King's Buildings Centre which was to house the science library, the faculty office and the refectory. These include architectural plans for different phases of the building, designed by Michael Laird and Partners, site plans and suggested finishes for the areas surrounding the buildings by Percy Johnson-Marshall & Associates.
University of Edinburgh, King's Buildings Development: King's Buildings Centre
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 237 PJM/PJMA/EUD/D/5.3
- Dates of Creation1964-1973
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialThis material is in English
- Physical Description
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is unrestricted.