Photographs relating to redevelopment of the Barbican area, as part of London County Council's Comprehensive Redevelopment Area no 1: City of London. The photographs consist of:
- 30 black and white photographic prints (20cm x 25cm) of the architectural models for the first scheme, and the extension to the first redevelopment scheme. This design was by the Reconstruction Areas Group of the Town Planning Division of London County Council's Architect's Department. The model features office towers with high level walkways, a residential neighbourhood and the construction of a new road.
- 3 black and white photographic prints (15cm x 20cm) showing an architectural model for the Barbican Area South
- 1 black and white photographic print (15cm x 20cm) showing an architectural model by Chamberlin, Powell & Bon for the Barbican Area
- 2 black and white oblique aerial photographs (15cm x 20cm) of the Barbican Area prior to redevelopment
- 1 black and white photographic print of Moor House (16cm x 20cm), an office block in the Barbican Area
- 1 black and white photographic print of an office block under construction