Area and house plans by the London County Council Architect's Department for the East India Dock Road neighbourhood of Lansbury. This was part of London County Council Comprehensive Development Area no 2: Stepney / Poplar. The plans consist of:
- 2 copy plans laid over Ordnance Survey maps of the East India Dock Road area at 1:1250 scale
- copy plan (29cm x 65cm) of the East India Dock Road housing development at 32' to 1" scale, 1949
- copy plan (36cm x 87cm) variant of above with a different layout, at a larger scale with hand colouring, 1949
- 5 copy small scale layout plans (19cm x 45cm) showing schemes 1-5 for the area.
- 3 copy small scale layout plans for: Cordelia Street and Canton Street
- copy architectural plans (28cm x 39cm) by Bridgewater and Shepheard for linked houses, 1949 .