23 printed plans and 1 copy plan (66cm x 79cm) by the Town Planning Division of London County Council's Architect's Department. The plans were published as part of the Administrative County of London Development Plan (1951 ) and show the Comprehensive Development Area No 2: Stepney / Poplar. The plans are at 1:2500 scale, coloured and issued in series of 7 sheets covering the area.
This file comprises:
- Comprehensive Development Area Map, coloured copies of sheets 1-7 (2 copies of sheet 6, 1 annotated) - shows land-use allocation
- Area of Comprehensive Development Map, brown and greyscale copies of sheets 3 (copy), 4 and mosaic of 6 and 7 - shows land-use allocation
- Programme Map, sheets 1-7 including separate cover (3 versions of sheet 6) - shows land-use allocation and projected development periods
- Land Use Survey Map, sheets 2, 4, 6 and 7 and a mosaic of sheets 1 and 5 - shows land-use colour coded
- a coloured plan of the east end of the area