Set of plans by Percy Johnson-Marshall & Associates relating to the landscape and streetscape details of the development of the George Square area by the University of Edinburgh. The plans include:
- George Square Gardens: a large scale, hand coloured base layout of George Square Gardens (42cm x 60cm)
- University of Edinburgh: George Square area: treatment of south and east sides of the square - a hand-coloured plan at 1:500 scale showing the building schedule for the area and possible treatment to surfaces in the square
- 2 copies of a small scale plan, reduced from the above with the required realignment for Meadow Walk indicated. 1 copy has tree symbols in colour and has been amended by hand. The second is a black and white copy of this.
- 3 manuscript plans on tracing paper showing 3 different large-scale streetscape layouts for the south side of George Square
- suggested treatment of surfaces and levels of George Square: transparancy copy of 1/16" = 1' scale plan, with hand additions and "letra-tone".