- information regarding membership of the Association of Architects, Surveyors and Technical Assistants (AASTA) (later the Association of Building Technicians (ABT)) and an application form
- an AASTA Housing Committee report entitled Report on re-housing the homeless and evacuation (c1940 )
- ABT membership card and rules
- a pamphlet entitled The Technician's part in housing, (1945 )
- Annual Report 1956-1957
- papers and programmes for the 1957 ABT Conference - "Housing the city dweller"
- nomination list for council 1957-1958
- an ABT London County Council Architect's Department circular concerning salaries and regradings
Association of Building Technicians: membership information
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
In the course of his membership of the Association of Building Technicians (ABT) and its forerunner the Association of Architects, Surveyors and Technical Assistants (AASTA), Percy Johnson-Marshall collected a variety of general information such as membership details, membership cards, pamphlets and information on the association's activities. He appears to have attended the 1957 conference "Housing the city dweller" and retained both organisational details and copies of the papers presented.
Conditions Governing Access
This material is subject to access restrictions under the Data Protection Act, 1998.