Set of files relating to the Service Arts and Technical Organization (SATO) 202 Group based at Gauhati in India:
- "Exhibitions 202 Group" - papers relating to the SATO "Exhibition of Japanese Weapons and Equipment" including paperwork concerning the loan of exhibits, lists of the final exhibits and attendees. Also organisational paperwork and a catalogue for the 202 SATO Group Art Exhibition. 202 Group Programmes for the 1944 session, including a list of office bearers.
- "Amenity Buildings and Artist's Materials" - Administrative papers and materials receipts for a scheme for the SATO 202 group to help with interior design and paint murals on amenity buildings across south east Asia.
- "202 Group Technical Committee" - Miscellaneous notes and correspondence relating to the work of this committee.
- miscellaneous correspondence to Percy Johnson-Marshall in his role as the General Secretary of SATO, and paperwork relating to SATO activities. These include information about the proposed artists' touring teams, a programme for the "Wartime Education Course WOs and BORs" for discussion group leaders, held at Reception Camp 52 from 18-23 December 1944 .
- "SAO 202 Group Lecture Summaries" - Programmes and summaries of lectures and exhibitions undertaken by the SAO 2002 Group Lecture Centre. Includes an attendance list for the lecture "Know your allies" for Monday 9 October 1944