Set of Percy Johnson-Marshall's working files relating to the London County Council Comprehensive Development Areas. The files comprise:
- file with a report on actions taken to comply with the Town and Country Planning Act, 1947; notes of planning methods and staffing requirements for individual Comprehensive Development Areas; a report of outstanding planning work for "inner areas" of London, 1950s
- file entitled "staff policy". This file consists of staffing requirements, programmes of work, and lists of outstanding work, for the Reconstruction Areas Group of the Town Planning Division of London County Council Architect's Department.
- file relating to financial aspects of the development of London County Council Comprehensive Development Areas. There are also some lists of planning permissions obtained and some reports concerning the progress of development. There are 24 photographs of drawings relating to statistics, location and zoning of the Comprehensive Development Areas.
- file of reports relating to a number of London County Council Comprehensive Development Areas with introductory material on the areas as a whole.
- file of typescript and manuscript draft articles relating to the theory and practice of Comprehensive Development Areas.
- manuscript draft for an article concerning London County Council's Comprehensive Development Areas.
- file entitled "Comprehensive Development Area (general analysis)". This contains reports with official statements and analysis for the London County Council Comprehensive Development Areas.
- file of typescript reports on London County Council's Comprehensive Development Areas, with a manuscript draft introduction.