Material labelled 'Warwick Consultation - sundry'. Contents include:
- Correspondence dated between July and December 1992.
- Lists of names and addresses.
- Open letter from Gerald West to church leaders with two questionnaires attached: A survey of commended missionaries (other than EOS) and a Homeworkers' survey.
- Lists of churches open to change which Partnership intends to approach directly. Contains some annotations.
- Lists dated 3 February 1993 compiled by Eileen West of names and addresses of individuals and churches [taking part in the Awayday at Bristol International Students Centre on Saturday, 6th February 1993] and those who declined the invitation.
- Handwritten notes concerning the statement of commitment at the Warwick Consultation. Draft dated 30/1/93; other set dated 1 December 1992.
- List of names and address of members of the Trustees and Executive Committee, February 1991.
- Typed notes "Some thoughts on the future of Partnership following the Nantwich Consultation of 11th to 13th July 1991". Produced by Roy Coad.
- Letter dated 6 October 1992 from Roy Coad to Gerald West apologising for missing the next Partnership meeting but suggesting a possible legal framework for the future of the work.