For peaceful possession of a messuage, garden and close conveyed by him to them by deed of same date. Witn. John Warter, Wyllm Wyntringham, Josua Barthropp, Raiphe Caine, John Smailes, John Brand baker.
Bond: in £23: William Warter of Roche par. Kippax gent. to Thomas Johnson of Bishop Burton yeoman and his only son Richard.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDGE/3/66
- Dates of Creation2 Nov 1597
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader