For peaceful possession of 2 messuages, 2 gardens and an orchard (as U DDGE/3/67?). Witn. John Vawser senr., John Autherson, Edward Johnson jnr., Christopher Keld, Edw. Trippe, Robert Johnson.
Bond: in £100: William Johnson as U DDGE/3/68 to Philip Vawser of Cherry Burton and his son John V. of Leconfield yeoman.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDGE/3/70
- Dates of Creation11 Jun 1647
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader