Typescript (and 2 manuscript) letters to CEM from his American publishers, Doubleday, Page & Co. in New York. The letters are primarily concerned with the publication of short stories and the novels Rough Justice and Right Off the Map. The letter of 22 Sep 1927 (piece 3) includes an announcement of the consolidation of the publishing houses Doubleday, Page & Co, and George H. Doran Co., to form Doubleday, Doran & Co., (conducting business in England as William Heinemann Ltd).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEM/2/2/6
- Former ReferenceGB 133 GC14293.GB 133 III, 7.
- Dates of Creation30 Sep 1925-27 Oct 1927
- Physical Description14 pieces, 18 sheets.