Notes, manuscripts and draft typescripts relating to the novel Rough Justice, published in 1926 and again in 1969, a work reflecting many of CEM's preoccupations, such as conflicting attitudes towards the War, and the failings of the English education system which in his opinion was damaging to individuality and originality.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEM/2/1/9
- Former ReferenceGB 133 GC14318.GB 133 I, 8.
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Physical Description4 items.