Accounts with CEM's literary agents, James B. Pinker & Sons, showing cash received: from various publishers in Britain and America for royalties on books; for publication rights at home and abroad; and for the use of extracts in other publications. Money was received from the BBC on 26 Apr 1938 for a performance of `Two or Three Witnesses' (from Fiery Particles), and from the Fox Film Corporation on 14 and 21 Nov 1928 for the world film rights in `Judith' (from Action).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEM/2/3/2
- Former ReferenceGB 133 GC14294.GB 133 III, 5.
- Dates of Creation2 Mar 1923-15 Dec 1938
- Physical Description81 pieces.