These papers consist of background material and the manuscript of an unfinished fragment which Rose Elton referred to as The Craft of Drama, although this title is not evident in the papers. Mrs Elton also suggested that this was possibly a part of CEM's work on Dramatic Values (1911), and the material does consist of writing on drama in general, with particular reference to CEM's dramatic reviews.
Unfinished fragment [The Craft of Drama]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEM/2/1/2
- Former ReferenceGB 133 GC14334.GB 133 I, 4.
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Physical Description5 items.