Material relating to this essay, which is possibly an earlier version of `Delights of Tragedy' which appears in A Writer's Notes on his Trade (see CEM/2/1/14). The manuscript bears CEM's Manchester address so was presumably written before his retirement and move to Burford (Oxon).
The Enjoyment of Tragedy
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEM/2/1/7
- Former ReferenceGB 133 GC14290.GB 133 I, 16.
- Dates of Creation[Pre-1925]
- Physical Description3 items.