Of an unfinished story, `In the Chiltern Hundreds', set in the fictional village of Peeslake and chronicling the petty disputes between two locals who are descendents of traditionally feuding families, bringing CEM's concerns with politics and diplomacy to a local level. Also included is a 5-page rough first draft of the story.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEM/2/1/21/5
- Former ReferenceGB 133 GC14289.GB 133 I, 23.
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Physical Description36 sheets.