Bundle of background material and manuscript of the book, which was published in 1924, and showed a marked change of direction and mood from CEM's previous works. It consists of a series of travel and holiday essays written in a light-hearted vein, revealing CEM's love of travelling, landscape and the English countryside.
The Right Place
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEM/2/1/5
- Former ReferenceGB 133 GC14322.GB 133 I, 7.
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Physical Description4 items.