Originally placed in an envelope marked `Anthology', this is a manuscript collection of verses and fragments of English, Latin, Greek and French poetry probably written down from memory by CEM. Rose Elton recollected being told that he made this collection of verse during World War I, and there are gaps and sections omitted where his memory failed him.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEM/2/1/21/8
- Former ReferenceGB 133 BC14307.GB 133 IV, 1.
- Dates of Creation[1914-1918]
- Physical Description104 sheets.