Account book, 1854-1884, with details of payments made to preachers, contributions made to the ministry and names of members.
Bethsaida Chapel, Dinas Mawddwy Account Book
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb222-bmssbcdm
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS BCDM
- Dates of Creation1854-1884
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
No administrative information was available regarding Bethsaida Congregational Chapel, in Dinas Mawddwy, Merionethshire at time of compilation of description.
Incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users.
Description compiled by Elen Wyn Simpson, November 2003.
Other Finding Aids
A typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference number : General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 9781
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.