Black and white photograph of part of an Italian garden, a view down a path from shade into sunlight, bordered on the right by a high hedge, and on the left by a row of small fountains in a channel. Pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
The 100 Fountains
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/021a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/21/1
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Yellowed unevenly, especially centre, mirroring, obvious scratches across centre, crease top left corner. Production method: gelatin silver print.