Black and white photograph of two women and a man standing at a garden gate, with hedges and an ivy covered house behind. The man is wearing a cap, jacket and waistcoat and plus fours. The photograph is slightly out of focus, with very high contrast between light and dark due to over exposure, making it slightly unclear. Pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
Group at gate
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/030a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/30/1
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Yellowed, mirroring bottom. Production method: gelatin-silver print.