Black and white photograph of two wild ponies grazing on Dartmoor, an expanse of moor land with no other features to the horizon, and another pony in the distance. The photographer's shadow is in the foreground. Brownish in tone, pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/036a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/36/1
- Dates of Creation1915
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Significantly yellowed, some mirroring, dull patches to surface top left and top centre. Slightly warped in the centre where it is pasted to the page. Slight repair needed. Production method: gelatin-silver print.