Black and white photograph of two women sitting on a bank of scrubby land with hedgerows behind [Loch Katrine]. Both women are wearing white blouses and long dark skirts, one with a tie and one with a bow tied around her neck. Pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
Two women at Loch Katrine
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/007a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/7/1
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Discolouration along the top edge, significant mirroring top, silvery straight line where the photograph has been pressed against a photograph on the opposite page. Slight repair needed. Production method: gelatin silver print.