Black and white photograph of three women sitting on a grassy hill under a tree [at Chauctonbury Ring], drinking from teacups. Two of the women are wearing hats, and they are all wearing heavy outdoor coats. Pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
Three women picnicking under a tree
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/008a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/8/1
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Mirroring top left, silvery straight line where the photograph has been pressed against a photograph on the opposite page, and other silver markings. White spotting left centre, and some discolouration left and top edges. Production method: gelatin silver print.