Black and white photograph of a view down a wide river in an Italian city [Ponte Vecchio, Fireaze], to a bridge standing on two columns in the water. The bridge has a number of houses built into it. On the left is a street of shops with pedestrians and automobiles, and on the right bank are buildings built right up to the water's edge. Pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7elb/7elb/a/8/022c
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/022c
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/22/3
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Yellowed, dull patches on the surface top and bottom left quarter, possibly from damp or the adhesive. Tiny black flecks. Production method: gelatin silver print.