Black and white photograph of two women and a man [AH, DAB, CBR] sitting on the ground by a field gate and hedgerow, picnicking. They have a white cloth laid out with biscuits and fruit. One woman is drinking from a china teacup. The man is wearing a flat cap and is smoking a pipe. Pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/009a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/9/1
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Mirroring left, faded, yellowed towards the left, surface very scratched and rubbed. Slight repair needed. Production method: gelatin silver print.