Black and white photograph of a view up a flight of stone steps to an arched gateway. The other side of the gateway and a high stonewall is a round tower with a cone roof. Pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/032a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/32/1
- Dates of Creationc.1913
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Fair condition. Yellowed, mirroring left, vertical indentation from pressig against photographs on the opposite page, plus small dirty markings top right quarter. Production method: gelatin-silver print.