Black and white photograph of a woman [CB] wearing a straw hat, white blouse, long dark skirt and cardigan, standing in a grassy field, to the right of the picture, with hedgerows on the horizon [in Wales?]. Pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
Woman in field
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/029a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/29/1
- Dates of CreationAug 1914
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Yellowed unevenly, with patches of brownish yellow discolouration bottom left corner, top right quarter, and dull patches (particulalrly where it is pasted to the page). Faded to white in a patch bottom right. Tiny black flecks. Production method: gelatin-silver print.