Black and white photograph of a view of Venice in the distance, across an expanse of water. In the left of the picture is a large ship. In the foreground are a number of sticks standing vertically in the water. A man wearing a straw boater and dark suit is standing to the right, only partially in the picture. An airship is flying over Venice. Pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
Venice across the water
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/027a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/27/1
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Yellowed, especially upper half, dirty marks and scratching. Faded in the centre. Production method: gelatin silver print.