Black and white photograph of a view of part of St Mark's Square, Venice, taken from above. Most of the picture is taken up by an elaborate building with two stories of columns and arches, with a balustrade topped with many statues. Below are a number of people, and at the end of the building is the water. Pasted onto a page in the album.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7elb/7elb/a/8/025b
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/025b
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/25/2
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Fair condition. Yellowed patch upper centre, faint white streaks through the imege, a number of dull patches to the surface bottom left centre in a large patch in the centre, where it is pasted to the page. Very small patches yellow / brown mould centre. Production method: gelatin silver print.