Faded black and white photograph of a horse or pony and a small foal standing in a field with tall trees behind. The horse's back left hoof is white, the foal's two back left legs are white part of the way up. Pasted onto a page in the album.
Horse and foal
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/045b
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/45/2
- Dates of Creationc.1919
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Yellowed unevenly especially left and top, crease bottom left corner, very faded so the image is unclear, faint white streaks on the image, patches where the image has faded to a milky sheen, especially top right quarter. Extensive treatment needed. Production method: gelatin-silver print.