Black and white photograph, taken from high up, of a field of wheat or barley being harvested. Two black horses are drawing a reaper and binder, with a man [Curtis] seated on the back. It is going from the left to the right of the picture, leaving sheaves of cut corn. Pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/047c
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/47/3
- Dates of Creation1919
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Faded, yellowed, white spotting, dull deposits top right and top left quarters (possibly faint mould growth), Mirroring bottom. Production method: gelatin-silver print.