Black and white photograph of two women sitting on rocks at the foot of what appears to be a rocky cliff. One is laughing, and both have scarves tied over their hats. Brownish in tone, pasted onto a page in the album.
Two women sitting on rocks
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/036d
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/36/4
- Dates of Creationc.1914
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Significatly yellowed, faded right, patch of brown discolouration top right, chalky brown deposit bottom right edge. Slight repair needed. Production method: gelatin-silver print.