Black and white photograph of a building on St. Mark's Square in Venice, viewed across the square with people walking in the foreground. The building has a central bell tower with a large round decorated clock, and a bell on the roof with the figures of two people to ring it. A crowd is gathering at the large arched doorway. Pasted onto a page in the album.
St Mark's Square
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/027c
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/27/3
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Yellowed slightly in the centre. Straight line indentations caused by pressing against a photograph on the opposite page, which has faint mould along it. Production method: gelatin silver print.