Black and white photograph of a parade in a street, outside a grand hotel or public building [in Touls]. There are people lining the cobbled street, and some horses are just coming into view on the left. Out of focus, with high contrast between dark and light due to over exposure, the image is unclear. Pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
14 Juillet, Touls
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/033c
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/33/3
- Dates of Creation14 Jul 1910
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Yellowed, patches of discolouration bottom left and bottom centre, milky appearance to the surface along the bottom edge. Production method: gelatin-silver print.