Black and white photograph of a stone archway, with a classical style stone column to its left, and stonewalls behind. A child is partially visible in the bottom right of the picture. Pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
On the road to Fiesole
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/023b
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/23/2
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Slightly yellowed, especially bottom, noticeable white streak or scratches down the centre of the image, warped in centre where pasted to the page. Production method: gelatin silver print.