Faded black and white photograph of a stone bridge of three arches over a river, with trees behind. Brownish in tone, pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/044d
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/44/4
- Dates of Creationc.1919
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Very yellowed, faded, the image is unclear. Slightly warped in the centre where pasted to the page. Slight repair needed. Production method: gelatin-silver print.