Black and white photograph of a woman crouching down to feed pigeons in St. Mark's square, Venice. She is wearing a dark jacket and skirt, gloves and a wide brimmed hat with a short net veil over her face. Pasted onto a page in the album, with a manuscript caption on the bottom white edge.
Feeding S. Marko Pigeons
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7ELB/A/8/026b
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/ELB/A/8/26/2
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Fair condition. Yellowed slightly in the centre, with small patches of discolouration right edge and bottom left (including a green mark). Production method: gelatin silver print.