English and French versions of Fawcett Lecture delivered Nov 1942, at Chatham House, 6 May 1943 and 27 Mar 1943. Includes manuscript and typescripts of the Chatham House lecture and summary of subsequent discussion there; manuscript notes in English and French for the lecture; letter in French from Adrienne Weill dated 24 Oct 1942, about her mother, and her work for women in France; manuscript and typed versions of the French version; letter in English from M?Levy, in the Commissariat National à l'Intérieur at au Travail, sending her two typed copies of her 'most interesting lecture'.
The Women's Movement in France
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7jps/7jps/a/13
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7JPS/A/13
- Dates of Creation1942-1943
- Physical Description1 folder