George Martine, Reliquiae Divi Andreae, 1683.
- f.1r Descriptive heading and signature of George Martine.
- f.2r Title page, 'containing ane accompt of the ryse, beginning, advancement, dignities, honours, jurisdiction, priviledges and revolutions of this ancient See. And of the Church Benefices of old depending thereupon and of late annext thereto, and the kirks now belonging to the same etc. With some historical memoirs of some of the most famous and worthie prelates and primats thereof.'
- ff.2v-52v, ff.53r-63r, 65r-66r, 67r-85r Text of Reliquiae Divi Andreae, but also with marginalia, in the hand of Martine, mostly wanting in the printed edition, though occasionally drawn into the body of the text. They are mostly citations of authorities for the information in the body of the text.
- ff.89r-92r Transcript, not in the hand of Martine, of a charter of James [Kennedy] bishop of St Andrews confirming the transfer of a substantial number of liturgical and ecclesiastical artefacts, listed, to Thomas Logie (Logy) and others for the use of the College of St Salvator, University of St Andrews, together with a further set of items to be sold for the benefit of the College fabric. Also kitchenware from the hall of Monimail [Fife] which Hugh Lennox has identified and timber to be found in various locales within the vicinity of St Andrews.Witnesses, William, prior of St Andrews, Hugh Kennedy Archdeacon, and Dean of the Chapel Royal, Robert Maxwell, George Abernethy, master of the hospital of Polmaddy [Polmadie] and Captain of the Castle of St Andrews, William Scot, vicar of Streveling, and John and Cuthbert 'familiares'.St Andrews Castle, 14 March 1453.
- f.92r-95v List [in the hand of Martine] of the vestments and jewels of the College of St Salvators 1552.
- f.96r Inventory of the silverware of the church of St Machar in Old Aberdeen delivered to the [College of St Salvator] by Bishop William Gordon [bishop of Aberdeen, 1545-1577], 2 July 1559.
- f.96 List of items delivered to [George Gordon 4th] earl of Huntly, 13 November 1559, William Lesley of Kirkgill and George Barclay of Carnetillie, cautioners for the earl.
- f.100v A memorandum in a different hand on the tidal patterns at the harbour of St Andrews.
LOOSE SINGLE LEAVES:
- A: Transcript in the hand of Martine of verses accredited in the body of the work to Arthur Johnston, starts Urbs sacra nuper eras.
- B: Transcript in the hand of Martine of a list of the items bequeathed to the College of St Salvator's, University of St Andrews, by James Kennedy, bishop of St Andrews, 14 March 1453.
- C: Notes on two charters of the priory of St Leonard's to James Learmonth  and John his son .
- D: Notes in the hand of Martine.
- E: List, in the hand of Martine, of bishops of St Andrews [derived from the Scotichronicon ?], differing from the list in the published text of Reliquiae Divi Andreae with a note on the voyages of St Brendan in a different hand on the verse.
- F: List of parishes abstracted from the tax roll of the archbishopric of St Andrews  with comments in the hand of Martine.
- G: Notes on the promotions of James Sharp, archbishop of St Andrews.
- H: Note in the hand of Martine.
- J: Notes on the priors of St Andrews.
- K: Notes in the hand of Martine on the early history of Scotland, not used in the final text.