This guidance attempts to address the deficiences in the statement "Joint Statement on Child Sexual Abuse" produced in 1998. This guidance describes further elements of good practice regarding the paediatric forensic assessment of children who may have been sexually abused. This guidance was produced by the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health and the Association of Police Surgeons.
Guidance on Paediatric Forensic Examinations in Relation to Possible Child Sexual Abuse.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb2738-rcpch/rcpch/011/003/216
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2738 RCPCH/011/003/216
- Dates of Creation200204
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 items