This report examines some of the key recommendations of the guideline developed by Dr Richard Bowker to breach the gaps in the care and management of children and young people presenting to hospital with a decreased conscious level. This report also provides an insight into the current position of the managment of these children in hospital settings across the UK.
Care of Children and Young People Presenting to Hospital with a Decreased Conscious Level. Decreased Conscious level (DeCon) Multi-site Audit. 2010-2011 Report.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb2738-rcpch/rcpch/011/003/299
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2738 RCPCH/011/003/299
- Dates of Creation201112
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item